The Woman’s Improvement Club of Corona, also known as WICC, is part of the GFWC/CFWC International organization of woman’s clubs. WICC’s mission is to serve our local communities while continuing to build upon the foundation set by the women before us. Although our prime purpose is service to the community, forming friendships is an integral and important aspect of this club.
Our primary efforts focus on raising money for educational scholarships. Also included are projects and programs including but not limited to conservation, domestic violence, health and welfare, armed forces and supporting other community non-profit organizations.
Our projects and fundraising efforts consistently receive awards of recognition from our District, Area, State and National entities.
WICC was founded in 1899 and our Clubhouse, built in 1913, has been listed in the National Register of Historic Places since 1988.